10.22.2007

Costumes


As it finally begins to cool off in our hot state, we get ready for a night filled with being tricked & getting treats. As the big night is quickly approaching, I thought it vitally important to actually try on the costumes that this lazy mommy BOUGHT this year. What is this world coming to, I know! My mom MADE my costume every year and up until this year, I was trying to fill her shoes. I must admit, I fell to the pressure of clingy Karsyn, and just didn't see how I would get it done. Sad, I know, but don't they look cute anyway! Many of you, I am sure had the sudden urge to either state "Luke, I am your father. . ." in your most Vadar-ish like voice, or just coo at my cute little "punkin." I used our "fitting" time well and snapped a few pics to mail to the grandparents. I thought some of you would enjoy the fun too - that and the pressure of my hubby to post some cute pics of the kids :) Hey, he doesn't carry pics in his wallet, but he does find occasion to flip open the laptop at work and show off his cuties! We miss you when you're not home honey! Anyway, enough of the ooey-gooey. Hope you enjoy the pics!















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a 'punkin'. I love it. The perfect costume for her, I could just eat her up!! Cutie punkin pie =)

Cheryl

Beth Hames said...

Karsyn is really striking a pose in that first picture. I enjoyed showing the pics of Darth Vader to Jackson. I think he was a little scared until we got to the one with the helmet off and saw that it was just Seth!

jonna said...

I love these pictures...they are sooo cute! And such a sweet balance of the pretty and the tough/scary!

Hollie said...

Cute, cute, cute...

I need to make sure our costumes fit! We haven't even tried them on.

I am all about store-bought! I wouldn't even attempt to make them!

CM said...

That picture of them standing by the tree together is priceless. Seth looks all big and scary and Karsyn looks like she's giving a little curtsy! SO CUTE!!!