2.07.2009

Ready... Set... BLOG!

All NEW in February! Yes, that's right, EVERY post in February is new. I think there are 12 or 13 new posts! They don't even all fit on the first page... if you're a true Cosper Crew blog stalker, you'll have to look thru the February '09 archives to see them all!

Okay... so I haven't blogged in forever. I could name a ton of reasons why not, but you're not hear to read about that are you? You want to see pics of the kids. So, my goal this afternoon is to do a 6 months at a glance (or maybe only 2-3 months at a glance - we'll see how far I get). Hopefully I can stay motivated to catch up & then it won't feel like such a heavy load to blog a little more regularly in the future.

While I'm here... let me say thanks to SHARK for creating such a great product. I love my steam mop! You might say that mopping isn't my favorite thing to do, but I don't mind it so much now (which is a good thing considering how much tile we have in our new house). So, if you don't have a steam mop, or you're considering buying one... I say GO FOR IT! And while you're at it... splurg on the upgraded model that has 5 ft. of extra cord and comes with the extra little pad things. Okay... now I'm off to upload some pics.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow Laura...so much to catch up with. I can't believe how much the kids have grown!! Glad you are back!

simply fabulous said...

Hey Laura, We have missed you! It is good to hear from you!!! The kids are getting so big. They are so cute.